Salesforce.com MS Dynamics AX Integration [Customer Success Story]
Getting the full potential out of Salesforce.com & increasing sales
Lindab, an international manufacturing company specializing in ventilation, building components and buildings, was using MS Dynamics AX for their customer and inventory data. Having researched for a suitable CRM system, the company favored salesforce.com, but there was a missing link to connect salesforce.com with MS Dynamics AX. Speaking to many vendors non of them seemed to have a solution in connecting MS Dynamics AX with salesforce.com. However, on the Appexchange they came across RapidiOnline Salesforce.com to MS Dynamics AX Integration Solution.
- Link between salesforce.com and MS Dynamics AX 3.0
- Automatic initial data transfer to populate salesforce.com
- Up-to-date and accurate information on customers and dealers
- Help and support in getting salesforce.com and AX to work together Flexible integration that can support a growing Business
- 200-300 Account/Customer two-way Integration
- Up-to-date product inventory available in salesforce.com
- All Pricelists automatically updated in salesforce.com
- Open Sales Orders transferred & kept up-to-date in salesforce.com
- Sales History and Payment History inside salesforce.com
- Lindab can now market, respond and up-sale more effectively to their customers and dealers due to having more up-to-date and accurate data available
- Automatic initial load of data into salesforce
- 100% salesforce user adoption - instantly
- Super quick & smooth implementation within 2 days
- Critical business data is now always available
- Always up-to-date and accurate data
- Sales people have access to their data instantly
- Saving time because of more efficient work routines
Super quick implementation within 2 days
Already at the initial contact RapidiOnline was extremely nice and helpful. Michael took his time to listen to the challenges we faced and assured us that this could be done in approx. 2 days. We at Lindab USA were kind of giggleling and thinking “yeahr – right Dude”, but we decided to give it a go and arranged a demo, got convinced and signed the agreement with RapidiOnline. Returing from the weekend we were certainly not dissapointed. We signed the contract on friday and had our data over by monday morning. That was remarkable! , says John Bender IT Manager at Lindab USA.
Pre-built solutions: Jump-start your integration project
The fact that the integration solutions on RapidiOnline are pre-configured with the most commen integration scenarios is a huge advantage and time saver for us as a customer. It allows you to jump-start your integration project, as the most common integration points are already mapped for you. You might say that RapidiOnline has done the homework for you when considering the relevant business processes tied to the integration. Once you have determined what to transfer it is just a matter of enabling them and you are up and running.
Automatic initial data transfer
Having just become a salesforce.com customer we needed of course to populate our salesforce.com instance with our data from AX. All the other vendors we talked to told us to type in the data manually. Hearing that we almost gave up on it as we have a hughes amount of data, but luckily RapidiOnline assured us that it was possible to populate our salesforce.com automatically. And so they did. This has been a major win for us, is it has saved us so much time in getting the data into the system and also reassuring the correctness and accurateness of the data.
100% User Adoption of SFDC instantly
Once we saw the data coming from AX into salesforce.com we had instant user adoption of the CRM system, which was very important to us. Now the sales people have instant access to their real critical data. Before they had to
request data via emails from the AX people to get the needed information. Now their data is just at their fingertips from within salesforce.com.
This is just a few of the Benefits Lindab gained with their salesforce MS Dynamics AX Integration solution
. Read more about their success in the case story below.