Salesforce.com - e-conomic Integration
Are you using both e-conomic and Salesforce.com? Do you need to exchange information about companies and transaction data between these two systems? Do you want to do it efficiently and effectively?
Get a Complete Overview of Customers and their Sales and Payment History
The information that you enter about individual customers in Salesforce.com or E-conomic is automatically transferred to e.g. Accounts, Products, Price Lists, Opportunity, Orders and Booked Invoices. The integration between E-conomic and Salesforce.com, thus, makes it easy to achieve an overview of a given customer.
Our Salesforce.com solutions include template configuration for e-conomic – can be implemented ‘as is’ or customized to meet the exact specifications of integration projects of any size, scope and scale in a time-efficient and cost-effective manner.
Here is our template configuration for e-conomic ERP for Salesforce.com:
What can I use this for?
- Update customer information from e-conomic in salesforce.com
- Ensure that the information in the two systems is synchronised
- Give your sales people access to customers' financial information from e-conomic to obtain an overview of sales and payment history in salesforce.com
- Gain an overview and additional sales through campaigns, reports and analysis based on data from e-conomic
- Flexible and cost-effective solution that easily can be adapted to your specific needs
- Automatic two-way synchronisation between Customers and Accounts
- Maintain Products and Prices in e-conomic and get them automatically updated in salesforce.com
- Pass Opportunities from salesforce.com to e-conomic where they are created as Current Orders or Current Invoices
- See Sales History (Invoices and Credit Memo) and Payment History on each Account in salesforce.com
- Salesforce (Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited Edition)
- e-conomic ERP