5 reasons why you should not postpone your Salesforce - Dynamics integration project
By Henning Lund - January 29, 2019
There is so much to gain from a Salesforce - Microsoft Dynamics integration - or any CRM - ERP integration for that matter. In my experience, once they have it done, customers would never go back to a world where their systems are not integrated. If you still have doubts about whether to integrate or not, then this article is for you. It is a simple collection of the real life benefits our customers have experienced after the integration.
INCREASED SALES EFFICIENCY
“With integration of Salesforce and our ERP, our sales team can be much better prepared for Customer meetings, and more successful.” Sarah Delaunay, Manager of Marketing Operations at CF Group Salesforce – Microsoft Dynamics AX
“Our past sales data and statistics are always up to date so our team can concentrate on selling. They are no longer struggling to get the data they need.” Thomas Eiglsperger, Internal and international sales responsible at idem telematics Salesforce – Microsoft Dynamics NAV
“Having this integration has increased our productivity, both for operations and finance. It has allowed us to keep the accounts cleaner.” Rosario Rodriguez, CFO at AdvancED Salesforce – Microsoft Dynamics NAV
“Transferring our payroll process from XML to RapidiOnline has had a hugely positive productivity impact. Not only are we now not being forced to come in on Saturday to complete payroll, but most of the process is completed on Thursday, with only late or problem records dealt with on Friday.” Isaac Veliz, IT Specialist at KTBLACK Salesforce – Microsoft Dynamics GP
“We were able to group records in the middle table by delivery postal address. This allows us to create meaningful account records in Salesforce, and gives us a better view of our historical orders, all linked to a specific facility, rather than the controlling company. Also, Rapidi found a better route to push the data through RapidiOnline, and then it became very quick to bring our historical sales data from AX over to Salesforce.” Jimmy Mathew, Salesforce Administrator at AliMed Salesforce – Microsoft Dynamics AX
“Our sales team gets more information than ever before. They know when the invoice is produced, when it’s paid, what the customer balance is. We are getting closer to a 360 degree view of each customer.” Florian Nicolai, IT Consultant at ZSK Salesforce – Microsoft Dynamics NAV
“It is not just better sales, but also better service. If we have better data we can serve our customers better. Despite our dominant position, it is still a very dynamic and competitive industry, and good service is what helps to keep existing accounts happy and continuing to buy from us.” Sarah Delaunay, Manager of Marketing Operations at CF Group Salesforce – Microsoft Dynamics AX
“About 80% of our sales team wanted to try Salesforce right away, but it was the access to data that convinced the other 20% to come on board. Sales people always say that they don’t have the time to learn something new, but when you can show them that the new software will save them time, they find the time to learn. Salesforce is a great tool, but we couldn’t have sold it to all of our Sales team without the up to date ERP data that RapidiOnline produced.” Florian Nicolai, IT Consultant at ZSK Salesforce – Microsoft Dynamics NAV
If you would like to hear more about how RapidiOnline can help you achieve high efficiency, increased productivity, better customer understanding and customer service, as well as sky-high user adoption, feel free to get in touch with us.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, RECEIVE ARTICLES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Could your business be performing better? Get in touch
If you’re not sure what solution you need but would like to discuss problems you’re experiencing, we’re here to help your business reach its full potential.
Data Integration Handbook
Your business is 10 steps away from perfectly integrated data systems. Learn about key preparation, best practise and more in our data integration handbook.